2. Information and Prior Authorization
3. What is a Cookie?
Small files or software labels, stored in the equipment used for access through the browser, retaining only information related to preferences not including personal data. The ultimate goal is to enhance the user’s browsing experience by making it more personalized.
4. What is a Cookie For?
In order to eliminate the repeated introduction of the same information, with consequent delays in site loadings, cookies are files that allow faster and more efficient and personalized browsing.
5. What types of cookies exist?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used:
- Permanent cookies – cookies that are stored in browser on the equipment used for its access (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you make a new visit to one of PRODJ’s websites. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user’s interests, allowing a more personalized service.
- Session cookies – These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyze patterns of web traffic, allowing problem identification and providing a better browsing experience. The next time the Client/User accesses his browser, these cookies will no longer be stored.
6. How To Manage, Disable Or Delete Cookies?
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=pt-BR
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pt-PT/kb/cookies-informacoes-que-os-websites-armazenam-no-s
This information works for any device you are using for internet browsing: desktop, smartphone or tablet. If you use another browser, please consult its official website.
CONTACTS Any questions/concerns just call 211 547 224 or send an EMAIL